Picture Day Retakes for Grades 7 and Grades 8 (Individual and Clubs) on FEBRUARY 13, 2018.
8th Grade Picture Day "Re-Takes", we are asking the students to dress in the following: (GRADUATON PICTURES)
- A long sleeved dress shirt in a neutral color (White, Beige, Off-White, Grey or Black)
- A tie (neck or bow) that matches the burgundy robe
- Hair neatly groomed
- A collar-less, top or blouse, in a neutral color that compliments the burgundy robe (White, Beige, Off-white, Black, or Grey).
- Girls may also wear dresses, skirts or pants outfits, as long the collar and color are appropriate for school and the picture.
- Modest jewelry
- Hair styled in a manner that does not cover the face