George Washington Elementary School
“Together Everyone Achieves More”
The vision of George Washington is to foster a learning environment with high academic standards where all students are safe, nurtured and encouraged to become lifelong learners and responsible citizens. Together, we create a positive learning environment for all.
George Washington is a community that embraces the strengths, needs, and diversity of all students. We celebrate students and their families as we strive to develop communication skills, independence, deep understanding, technological awareness, lifelong learners, and excellent character.
George Washington’s Code of Conduct
1. Bullying is not allowed in our school or on the bus.
2. Use of kind words – no teasing, name calling, or putting others down in school or on the bus.
3. We show self-control by keeping our hands and feet to ourselves in school and on the bus.
4. We will make sure that everyone is included and no one is left out.
5. We will speak up and stop bullying (if we can) or go for help right away.
6. We treat each other with kindness and respect at all times in school and on the bus.
7. We respect each other’s property (school property, too).
8. We look for the good in others and value differences.