APM May Breakfast Menu
APM May Lunch Menu
Click here for School Lunch Menu Nutritional information: http://hillsidek12.nutrislice.com/
Click here for Healthy, Hunger Free Kids Act
of 2010 Nutritional Standards: http://maschiofood.com/nutrition-standards/
Click here for Additional Nutrition, Heath & Fitness information: http://maschiofood.com/newsletters/
Free & Reduced Meal Applications can now be completed online at: https://www.lunchapplication.com/
Please contact the school for the ID number needed to complete the application. Pre-K parents should note that when it asks for your child's grade level please select "4F."
If your child received free or reduced lunch the previous school year they will remain at that status through mid-October.
If you require assistance to complete the application please contact our school at
(908)-352-7664 ext. 5510.
Letter regarding Humanitarian Meals/Overdue Accounts
PAYING ONLINE FOR FOR MEALS:
Dear Parents and Guardians:
Dealing with your children’s school lunch money just got a whole lot easier! Through the LunchPrepay website, you can now create an account for your children pay for meals online securely and even see what they are buying.
Go to LunchPrepay.com and click “Register Now” to create an account. Select Hillside School District from the drop-down list of school districts, fill in your information, input your credit or debit card information and you’re ready to go!
Note that you will need your child’s student ID number; if you do not know it, simply contact the school for their ID number.
Online Payment Website Facts:
- Make payments for meals online securely using your credit or debit card.
- Have more than one child in the district? You can deposit money into multiple accounts with just one payment!
- You get quick and easy access to your child's account 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The ability to:
- see 120 calendar days of purchases and payments
- Check your child’s meal account balance
- Get low balance alerts by e-mail and text
- Less hassle and no more “lost lunch money” or sending money to the school office.
- Set up monthly or weekly recurring payments.
- Peace of mind, knowing exactly what your money is being spent on.
- You can access online payments on Facebook.
- There are no banners, pop up ads or advertising.
- We do not share any information with third parties other than your financial institution and your child's school.
- The website is secure and utilizes all of the current industry privacy standards.
For more information, go to LunchPrepay.com or call the Hillside School District at 908-352-7664, ext. 6453, for Matthew Leonardis.
Click here to see a video on how to start managing your child’s account online today!