Marking Periods, Progress Report Dates, and Report Card Dates
/userfiles/353/my files/marking pd prog reps rep card dates 2018-2019.pdf?id=5732
Informal Tutoring Schedule
Free & Reduced Meal Applications can now be completed online at:
www.lunchapplication.com. If your child received free or reduced lunch the previous school year they will remain at that status through mid-October. If you require assistance to complete the application please contact our school at
(908)-352-7664 ext. 5510.
Dear Parents and Guardians:
Dealing with your children’s school lunch money just got a whole lot easier! Through the LunchPrepay website, you can now create an account for your children pay for meals online securely and even see what they are buying. Go to https://www.k12paymentcenter.com and click “Register Now” to create an account. Select Hillside School District from the drop-down list of school districts, fill in your information, input your credit or debit card information and you’re ready to go!
Note that you will need your child’s student ID number; if you do not know it, simply contact the school for their ID number.
Online Payment Website Facts:
- Make payments for meals online securely using your credit or debit card.
- Have more than one child in the district? You can deposit money into multiple accounts with just one payment!
- You get quick and easy access to your child's account 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The ability to:
- see 120 calendar days of purchases and payments
- Check your child’s meal account balance
- Get low balance alerts by e-mail and text
- Less hassle and no more “lost lunch money” or sending money to the school office.
- Set up monthly or weekly recurring payments.
- Peace of mind, knowing exactly what your money is being spent on.
- You can access online payments on Facebook.
- There are no banners, pop up ads or advertising.
- We do not share any information with third parties other than your financial institution and your child's school.
- The website is secure and utilizes all of the current industry privacy standards.
For more information, go to https://www.k12paymentcenter.com or call the Hillside School District at 908-352-7664, ext. 6453, for Matthew Leonardis. Click here to see a video on how to start managing your child’s account online today!
Click here for School Lunch Menu Nutritional information
Click here for Healthy, Hunger Free Kids Act of 2010 Nutritional Standards
PARENT PORTAL/REPORT CARD DISTRIBUTION 2016-2017
Welcome to the Hillside Public School’s Genesis Parent Portal
The Gradebook module in the parent portal is now available. Gradebook gives parents real-time access to view their child's class assignment grades. The web site, parents.hillsidek12.org, will provide you with the information you need to access your child's attendance and academic records. Information will continually be updated. In order to create user accounts and passwords, you must email:
- your first and last name
- your child/ren’s names
- your email address
Please email this information to the Guidance Department. Tiffany Ellis at email@example.com or Peggy Durrant at firstname.lastname@example.org Upon receipt of your information, you will electronically receive instructions to set up an account. You will receive an email from Genesis Mail. Type http://parents.hillsidek12.org into your web browser or go to the parent tab on the district website and click Parent Portal. Your user name is your email address and the e-mail you received will have a temporary password. The first time you log on to Parent Portal, you will be prompted to change your password to something you can remember easily. Report Cards will no longer be mailed. If you do not have internet access, contact your child’s school. Arrangements will be made for you to receive a hard copy of the report card.
TITLE I PARENTS' RIGHT-TO-KNOW
/userfiles/175/my files/title i - parents' right-to-know.doc?id=4280
SCHOOL WAY - "Get our school's official mobile app
/userfiles/175/my files/school way flyer.pdf?id=4286